Outloud is a great web tool that allows its users to share music in real time. There are many tools that let you share music with your friends and colleagues either using emails or other social sharing buttons , but with Outloud you can add the ‘ real time’ features to your sharing meaning that your friends will be able to listen to the same hits you are listening to.
Some features of Outloud
Here is a list of the main features that Outloud offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has intuitive interface
- It lets you share music in real time
- It lets you chat with your friends while listening to music
- It also lets you chat with friends while listening to the same music
- It allows you to organize music in queues and playlists
- It does not require any registration or sign up you just sign in with your Twitter or Facebook account.
How can i get started using Outloud ?
It is very easy to use, just head over to Outloud and sign in with your Twitter and Facebook. Create a temporary room for your session and after that you will get a URL that you can share with your friends. Just drag and drop your music files.
If you want to learn more about other music tools then i invite you to check: Free Music tools