This service which is a side project from the creators of Screencast-O-Matic.com is still in beta which means that bugs might appear from time to time. What I really like about QuickScreemShare is its simplicity, for example when you want to share your screen with a friend of yours who is just a beginner in technology then you do not need to worry if he will be able to run it appropriately for all he has to do is click on a link that you will send to him and that's it.
Some features of QuickScreemShare ?
Here is a list of some of the best features that this screen sharing tool offers to its users :
- It is free
- It does not require any registration or software installation
- It has a user friendly interface
- It does need Java to be installed on your computer which I think all of us have
- It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- It allows you to share your computer screen with your colleagues
- It even lets you control mouse and keyboard
How can i get started using QuickScreemShare ?
To get started using this screen sharing tool you need to watch this short video tutorial
Applications of QuickScreenShare in Education
QuickScreenShare is a great screen sharing tool that educators need to be using. Teachers can use it with their students to guide them through the hardest steps in a certain learnt procedure. They can also use it to explain to them a how to tutorial. Students can use it to share information and materials between each other especially when working on a class project. It will definitely help them learn how to work collaboratively , a skill which every 21st century learner need to have.