How can Iget started using Subjot ?
Head over to Subjot main page and log in with either your Twitter or Facebook account. Once logged in then you can choose the subjects that interest you and that you would like to follow. Now whenever you logged in to your account on Subjot you will only see posts from your friends that relate to your specified topics.
Users will also be able to drop comments and follow other users they like and view their profiles. They can also write their own thoughts and tag them to a specific subject.
Some features of Subjot
Here are the main features that Subjot offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has a user friendly interface
- It lets you log in using either your Twitter or Facebook account
- It allows users to filter posts from their social feeds by focusing only on interested topics
- It lets you follow people of mutual interest and build your own community
- It also allows its users to jot down their own thoughts and share them with others in Facebook and Twitter
- It lets you receive email notifications
I really think that educators need to give Subjot a try and see by themselves. I personally see it as a great tool for personnal and professional development.