Wise Mapping is a free online mind maps editor that allows you to create and share your mind maps with others.
Some features of Wise MappingHere is a list of the main features that Wise Mapping offers to its users :
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has an interactive interface
- It requires a sign up
- It allows you to create and edit colorful and complex mind maps using just mouse and keyword
- It lets you customize your maps by changing the border, text,shape and background color of your notes
- It has a sophisticated authoring editor to help you manage your maps
- You can share or save your mind maps right from the editor
- You can make your mind maps either private or public
- You can embed the image of your map anywhere you want online
How can i get started using Wise Mapping ?To learn how to start working on Wise Mapping you need to head over to its main page and sign up for a free account .
Watch this tutorial video to learn more
Applications of Wise Mapping in educationWise Mapping is, just like all the other educative Mind Mapping tools i have covered here , very important in education for It develops visual thinking for students and stimulate more interaction from their parts. Students love when they are visually engaged and Wise Mapping can just help them stay focused on content. I love this tool and i recommend that you start using it to create mind maps to share with your students. Why not even introduce it to them and let them start using it as well.
That’s it about Wise Mapping: a great mind maps creation tool.
You might also like:
- Lucid Chart : a simple mind mapping and flowchart...
- Text 2 Mind Maps ; Free, Easy , and Simple Mind Ma...
- Spicynodes : create engaging visual mindmaps
- slatebox :a real-time diagram tool
- wridea : the best way to manage your ideas online
- Thinklinkr : a Handy Tool to Create and Share Outlines
- Mind42 :a good Collaborative mind mapping tool
- Gliffy : a great diagram software for educators