TeachBook is completely free and requires only your registration. It has several tabs such as : Planbook, Forums, Videos, Events, Online courses, Lesson Plans , and news. Once you are registered you can then start uploading your own videos , comment and reply on other threads, submit your resources, create and manage online courses and instructional modules.
Some features of TeachBook
Here is a list of some of the features that TeacheBook offers to its users:
- It is free
- It has a user friendly interface
- It requires a registration
- It lets you Create lesson plans and share them with others
- Interact with other teachers
- Create and join online groups
- You can download and print lesson plans
- Build your own courses and invite students to join
- You can manage your grades, discussions, calendar and chats with the online course tools
- Post in forum and reply to others' threads
- You can search instructional videos under any subject or category. You can also add your own videos and share them with others.
Furthermore, here is a snapshot of what TeachBook can also offer you
I highly recommend TeachBook to teachers and educators. Head over to its main page and register for a free account.